Sunday, February 21, 2010

1

Secret number one: I think this is my 5th time starting a new blog. I don't want to be someone who gives up. So here I am. Hello, lovely meeting you.

The last blog I kept had the same name: Our Fashion Secrets. Unfortunately, my younger sister hates clothes and all things fashion, and that blog slowly poof-ed into the air. We'll check back with her in a couple of years. However, for my first post, I thought that I'd reminisce on some of my favorite pictures with my sister....in honor of our dead blog.










11 comments:

  1. Hey big sister! Its the little one! Without you I would be jeans and T-shirts everyday. Actually thats me right now =D

    Ahh.. warm memories
    <3 U!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww, I really like all these pictures! My favorite is the coconut one; I'm telling you it looks like something from a family magazine. :)

    I can't wait for your future posts as well! I know it's gonna be good. :)

    oh and we should meet up and take pics together for our blogs one day. ;D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Erin won an Amour collection of button on my blog. Check this my newer giveaway if you have a curious... ♥Please don't forget to join the Schnappy Jewelry giveaway!♥

    Good luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loveeee your pics so far! The shoes r to die for.

    keep up the good work!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. awww - you are both so cute! I look forward to seeing more of your new blog: )

    www.friendinfashion.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  6. these are so cute, i love the first pic

    xoxo
    http://itsuglycute.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  7. aww, you guys are cute!
    RIP to your dead blog..
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  8. Cute photos! You and your sister are so adorable. :)

    I hope you keep up with this blog. Lol. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  9. AMAZING pictures! (: thanks for commenting on my blog x

    ReplyDelete
  10. great pictures
    rosiesmagazine.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. very cute photos! the fabrics are great, especially the sheer

    http://where-will-it-lead.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete